Prohibited Products on Prelaunch.com
Due to regulations and our own ethics for promoting a better society, there are a few product categories that we do not allow on Prelaunch.com.
We do not allow prelaunching any products that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for customers. We also do not allow any products that were not created by the product owner or brand mentioned.
The following products are prohibited on Prelaunch.com:
- Products that claim to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent an illness or condition (whether through a device, app, book, nutritional supplement, or other means)
- Luck-based or money-based products or services that can lead to financial losses, including contests, coupons, gambling, raffles, financial, money-processing, or credit services, financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments, travel services (e.g., vacation packages), phone services (e.g., prepaid phone services, 900 numbers), business marketing services, or crypto-based products
- Live animals and plants, genetically modified organisms, and food and drinks (including alcohol)
- Products that promote discrimination, bigotry, or intolerance towards marginalized groups, and offensive material, including hate speech or content that encourages violence against others
- Political or charitable fundraising
- Pornographic or sexually explicit material
- Products that already exist, or repackage a previously-created product
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related paraphernalia
- Weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories
If your product involves something illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for customers and it is not on this list, please contact us before starting your project to avoid running into any issues later.